What you are to read may offend and
even will piss you off. Its the daily ramblings and venting of a young pharmacist who works in a not-so-great part of town. If you are offended easily, then please, just turn off your computer and dont log into the internet ever again. We already have too many uppity people who have sticks up their asses on here already, we dont need another one.
If this doesn’t apply to you, then I have some further warnings. What you may find here may include:
Note that my opinions and feelings here do NOT represent the feeling of whom I work for, nor my profession as a whole. I wont say where I work, nor will I give any specifics that will reveal who I work for, or anything that Mrs Clinton can sick the HIPPA gustapo after me about.
What you will NOT find here:
A little about me:
If you wish to get a hold of me, you may do so at email@example.com
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.