Insurance companies have hit an all time low. Not only do they:
But they also outsource most of their call centers to India!
Now what sort of fucked up shit is that? Here you are, swamped to all hell, trying to get some dildo’s prescription filled for that whole cost+$1.50 only to get some douchebag in India who cannot speak english (or speaks english like a robot)..
Not only are insurance companies totally fucking over the consumer (it’ll cost you $200/month to cover those whole 20 drugs), and the pharmacist (AWP-35% okay?) but they are also fucking over the working class (you know, the people who sign up and pay these people their paycheck) by employing people in another country rather than hiring the hard working men/women who’s brothers and sisters help pay the power bill. No wonder why they are bragging about huge profits each year, they fuck over everyone in the process!
So next time you’re on the phone with some (un)helpful customer service rep, ask them where they are located… If they say “India”, thank them for their kind service, and promptly change your personal insurance to one that does not oursource that crap out.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.