Sorry I havent been posting much. This medicare part D bullshit has finally stopped hitting the fan, so now I have a breather.
Things are pretty bad in the retail biz now. The reimbursement rates are a staggering low. I mean, i tip my fucking pizza boy more than I get paid for filling your mothers prescription. Patient care took a backseat to paying the bills and putting food on the table.
President Bush burned his bridge with me. Yeah, I voted for him (Kerry was a douche), but saying that we need to protect our seniors from those greedy pharmacists was the final straw. His administration trusted our senior’s care to a bunch of dipshit private companies who cant pour piss out of a bucket. We picked up the ball after they dropped it and worked our asses off to cover their fuckups. Now he’s got the balls to say that we’re greedy? Thanks a fucking lot! We’ll see how long you have to wait for your next prescription!
At least the insurance companies that totally fucked up are giving us a little respect and kind words. Now if they’ll just take the dagger out of our backs and look us in the face as they are fucking us over we’ll be happy.
Not good, really really not good.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.