There are a bunch of things in life that make my blood boil. However one takes the cake.
I’m working as usual, when out the front window I see some huge luxury SUV roll up with the 1,000 buck a piece spinners. Woman comes out dressed in total bling (rings, jewels, etc). Kids come in all dirty with dirty ass clothes and proceed to tear the store apart.
Woman then hands me a state-aid insurance card.
Now if you were on the state welfare program, why in the fuck would you be driving an SUV that I could barely afford and spend all of your money on bling for you and not your children? Boggles my mind.
Then you sit there and ignore your kids tearing apart my store until I yell at them. Then you have the balls to shoot me a nasty glare for correcting your kids.
I hate you! Since by law I cant charge you any copays for these Rx’s, i’ll make you wait 1000 hours for your Vicodin and Soma and Prometh with Codeine (did I mention she didnt cough once while in the store).
Amazing. Simply amazing.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.