The DrugNazi over at http://drugnazi.blogspot.com pointed me to this site:
Its some pharmacist from Georgia talking on the radio about drug stuff.
Now on the surface this sounds like a good idea, but realistically, do you want to be giving advice to some random person on the internet without knowing any prior history? Sounds like shes painting a huge target on herself for some lawsuits if someone takes her information, twists it around, and uses it to cause harm on him/herself.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.