I feel that I was ill-equipped for ‘real life’ in pharmacy school. Sure, I know pharmacology, mechanism of action, anatomy, etc. Thats all fine and dandy.
What I didnt learn was how to deal with dumbfucks, addicts, and retards that I see day in and day out. What pharmacy schools need is a class dedicated to “real life” pharmacy. Who else would be the best people to teach the class but non other than myself and the DrugNazi!
We could cover interesting topics such as:
Sign up now! Space is limited, and im sure we can con some CE out of the deal as well!
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.