So I had this idea. I read this book called ‘A-Z of Manliness’ written by Maddox. What if I wrote a book called ‘The A-Z of Retail Pharmacy’. Seriously! Get it published, and get professors to make their students buy it! I mean I can explain retail pharmacy a whole lot better than some professor who hasn’t been yelled at in 10 years!
So heres the table of contents. Feel free to add or suggest things:
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.