Close your eyes and imagine this.
Take some cat piss, add a large pinch of BO and put a good helping of stale stank on top of that. Now coat a woman in it and have her walk right into your store and stand in front of your counter. I knew something was very seriously wrong when my clerks politely walked back past me into the break room.
I almost threw up. My tech almost threw up. The fly on the wall almost threw up. Dogs came far and wide to roll on this woman. Rolling in a pile of musty cat shit would of been an improvement.
Now the hard part, to drop the hint that you smell like moldy-death-ass without being insulting. Lets examine our options. Mind you that we have done ALL of these over the years to patients:
Is there a polite way to say “Hey! Take a Bath”? Once a man came into the pharmacy (smelling of death) complaining of sores all over his body. The pharmacist told him to fill the bathtub full of water thats about 100F, and sit in it for 10 mins. He came back later to say how well it worked. Go figure.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.