I can deal with old people. I can deal with crackheads. I can deal with the senile, retarded, and the stupid.
I cannot deal with retired school teachers. I’m sorry, it had to be said, I know i’m going to get hate mail up the ass, but sweeping stereotypes are my specialty.
You know, I’m sorry that you make crap wages, but just add that onto the list of things that aren’t my problem. You knew going into the job that the pay was crap. For acting so fucking smart you obviously didn’t do your homework to realize that you would be making jack and shit. Furthermore, if you say you teach “for the children” then you should be happy with with you are getting, because you’re doing it “for the children” and not “for the paycheck”
Just remember this. They teach America’s youth. I think thats enough said right there. Flame on, I just had to get this off of my chest.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.