My fiance’ (yes ladies, i’m taken. Sorry!) has pointed out that I have a fan club that I was unaware of.
On Facebook (http://www.facebook.com) I have a group dedicated to yours truly. Whats even better, is that it has over 300 members. What makes it even better than that is that they actually LIKE ME! It touched me in ways that I thought I could only touch myself. Just search for ‘Angry Pharmacist’ and you’ll find it.
So I caved in, asked my computer friends for help, and created a Facebook account. My name is ‘Ang Pharmacist’. Facebook wouldnt let me have “The Angry Pharmacist” so my first name is now Ang. You can ‘friend’ me or do whatever you facebook people do (it confuses me) to your hearts content.
If I have any other fan clubs let me know.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.