I have a legit question. You may comment anonymously, use a fake email and name, however you wish. I’m not going to go running off taddling on you all for answering this question, I am legitly curious.
How do you price your medication? I’m just curious how the chains do it vs the independents. Do you take like “AWP + Dispensing Fee + %age?” Or “Direct Cost + Disp Fee + %age?”
It seems like the price of generics fluxuate between pharmacies to bargan basement (independants) and ass-rapeage (Walgreens/Rite-Aid). Do the chains just accept pricing from the corp office or do they have some say (such if a patient has like $10 for atenolol, and the price is like $11.50, can you lower the price?)
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.