Sorry for the lapse. Work, death in family, long needed vacation, life, etc. I’m not dead.
who r u if u worked for WAG THEY WOULD HAVE FIRED U A LONG TIME AGO. I know
this will not make it to your blog because your are a plant .give me a
break . if you are a chain pharmacist you wopuld not know some of the stuff
you are blogging about like profit margins and such. so own up and tell us
who you really work for
I am a plant? What the hell?
You’re right, if I were a chain pharmacist I would not know about profit margins and other stuff like that. I work for an independent pharmacy (thats a pharmacy not owned by a big company, but a family/single person) so I have to know about profit margins, how much ExpressScripts is boning me, and what a ‘good’ reimbursement is. I’ve said it a bazillion times in the past, you just had to take 2 seconds and look for yourself. Now you look like an idiot in front of everyone. Good job.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.