This is an honest question.
Every month I call the computer at Walgreens to have my monthly
I always give the computer a pickup time that is hopelessly optimistic. I
usually don’t really pick it up until 12 to 36 hours after the time I
Am I a bad person?
You go to walgreens, so yes, you are a bad person (Come on! How can I pass up a line like that)!
Honestly, I really dont think it matters. They just sit in a drawer waiting for you. Now if you ordered a bunch of expensive stuff then sat on it for a month or two (so the pharmacy had to Return-To-Stock it), THEN came and wanted it (so they had to fill the Rx twice), you are a doubly bad person.
Oh! If you want to ask me questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I miss questions in the comments, etc.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.