Once in a while, you’ll get a patient handout for a drug that just cant help but make you laugh. Patient handouts are meant so even the village idiot can get their meanings. Lets take a look at Xeloda’s patient information sheet and angrypharmacistize(tm) it.
STOP TAKING XELODA IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SIDE EFFECTS
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.