Did it go smoothly? No. Was it a complete clusterfuck? Yes. Am I suprised? No.
Today was a diaster. I had some insurance companies publish the completely wrong information on the cards, bunch of stuff that isnt formulary, “card? what new card?”, and a shitpot full of people whom a deductible = rocket science. Lets not even get into how fun it was to try to get through to any helpdesk. The only shining moment is that Argus did not go down, and to be honest most of the big processors were not down for any length of time. They had 3 years to figure this shit out, good job boys.
Yes, please bitch at me a bunch because you have a $0.05 increase in your copay for your $100 medication. Plus, just to show how much fate hates TAP, it made one of my printers blow up today, and our pharmacy software glitch like mad. Wonderful.
I barely have the ambition after a good night of drinking Jack Daniels to even write more. I’m just so happy that today is over.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.