Did I ever mention how much I hate it when people lose/get their meds stolen? I mean its a real pain in the ass. Of course its never the smart people who are willing to pay for their med replacement cost (or the cash customer), its the welfare types who want a replacement for free.
Lets pretend that I go to the supermarket and buy a can of Ragu (“i cant see it!”) spaghetti sauce. On the way home, I drop it and it breaks in the parking lot. Can I march right back in there and demand a replacement for free? Well, if the store was a pharmacy I guess I can. Remember, everything that comes out of the pharmacy is FREE if you are on welfare, its the American way. Hell, even if you aren’t on the system they expect trade name medication to be less than $1.
These people don’t even blink an eye when they tell you the lost their meds/got them stolen. Its like they are saying something completely benign and normal such as “I ate breakfast today” or “I pee’d in the toilet”. Not even one bit of remorse, of concern, nothing. “Yeah, I lost them, I need them replaced, how long is it going to be?”. You know what? Fuck you! I’m disgruntled because now I have to deal with YOUR FUCKUP. THANK YOU.
- You don’t have to deal with the fucking insurance company that throws a huge tizzy when dealing with lost/stolen meds.
- You don’t have to wait on hold for 30 min with the state insurance program while you are browsing our earring and greeting card selection as your 10 children from 10 baby-daddies scream their heads off.
- You don’t have to pay the fucking extra $300 to get your fucking Nexium and the 20 other trade name medications (that you don’t even fucking take on a regular basis) replaced just because you are too STUPID or LAZY to keep track of something. Its all free to you. You come in, show your fucking state card, and the magical drug fairy shits free medication into vials that I put the cap on and dispense to you with a smile on my face FOR FREE.
- You obviously are more special than the REST OF US who have to PAY for something when we lose it.
- Obviously if your medication was as important as your fucking CELL PHONE you would keep track of it. We all know where the priorities are here.
- If you had to fucking pay for the replacement, I’m sure you would fucking keep track of them, but OH NO we cannot deny medications to these people; they are POOR. They NEED OUR HELP. They obviously didn’t need our help fucking and having all those babies, or need our help spending the money we pay them to sit on their asses.
Wait, it gets better. Ever notice its their Soma/Vicodin/Norco/Valium/etc that was lost or stolen, not their HCTZ, Lisinopril, Metformin, etc. I mean even if they take Valium once at bedtime they lose it, however their Lipitor is not lost (and its taken at the same time). But lets not pass judgment now upon these people, because we might offend them if I imply they are fucking LIARS who are just using this as an excuse to get free dope. No sir, never. If you are offended by this statement, you need to wake the fuck up and look at the world around you. Maybe if you would take Prince Valium’s cock out of your mouth all-day every-day you’d keep track of shit better.
Thats right, TAP is throwing down the kids gloves and calling people out. I’m sick of it. Its a waste of my time, taxpayer dollars, and just outright reinforcing the lack of personal responsibility/nanny government we are flourishing this day and age.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.
- Cleanup on aisle 4.. now 5… oh damn.