Oh you silly internet people!

For all of you out there who thought that my posts yesterday was an April fools joke, guess again.  Its real.

Just kidding.

I must say, all of this was TAestP’s idea.  We started planning this close to a month ago.  However the part about me getting him fired was 100% pure asshole me.

However there was one causality of war in this whole setup.  On 3/17 The Blonde Pharmacist made a post about Angry vs The Angriest.  I must say, both TAestP and myself used that as a springboard to setup what we pulled yesterday.  I mean her timing was so delicious cake-like that Angriest emailed me asking if I had something to do with it.  Blonde, we’re sorry that your post made it appear to ignite the war between us.  If you’re in my neck of the woods I’ll buy you a beer or give you a lapdance or something.

So, if you’re one of those people who got all huffy and insulted about what I “did” to TAestP, settle down, the next few days are sure to get you all fired up when I continue to rant about pharmacy life.

Props to TAestP for the idea, and to the 50+ people who commented outing it as an april fools joke whom I did not publish (but will soon).

1. OzPharmStudent says:

Congrats on putting in the effort to change TAestP’s domain redirections. The page they redirected to though seems a bit off. Why would you allow that on to be written on your site? Overall well done.

2. http://openid.aol.com/npage148 says:

you should quote Farva from Super Troopers
    “Oohoohoh shit. I got you good, you fucker!”
    you sure got me

3. :) Too cute… :)
    I’ll take the lap dance.

4. cphtlink says:

Oh Man.. I knew something was fishy.
    I am kind of familiar with the ICANN policies on domain dispute… and though borderline…. i never thought they would side with you had this matter been true.
    And still… TAP is not even really trademarked is it? (though it’s something you should consider if you are getting a lot of ad revenue from this site. it’s a little bit of money, but covers your ass)

5. Heather says:

HA HA HA!! I f-ing knew it. You guys are great.
    ~Heather

6. Done With Retail says:

You fooled me! Nice job.
    (My April 1st sucked ass, just wish it was a joke, too. I hate store managers.)
    Love the website!

7. Momzilla says:

Hook, line and sinker. Puts the stopper back in the Chivas.

8. Susan says:

You almost fooled me until I realized that it was impossible that you knew his name..but he didnt know yours. Also, the whole bit where you supposedy called up his webmaster and demanded his name just didn’t sound right. And then I got to thinking about HIPPA violations…and how if he really did violated HIPPA, the whole pharmacy blogosphere would be royally screwed.
    I really have to hand it to you…that was an amazing april fools joke. I ALMOST fell for it..until I realized something just wasn’t right. Besides, you’re not THAT big of douche bag.

9. Gail says:

I couldn’t believe so many people fell for it. :)

10. Mellee says:

ROFLMAO You asshole!!!

11. BlueTech says:

Holy shit. You fuckin got me. This is way better than my april fools’ joke (I plastic-wrapped the pharmacy manager’s car).

12. jmerph says:

You both are assholes – but that’s why we love you. I was hoping this was an april fool’s day joke. Thanks guys!

13. Vulgar Foul Bastard Pharmacist says:

fuckin cocksmoker…i shoulda known…still i got to reference deviant midget sex on the internet…have not done that before in a celine-esque style…fuck ya still for tricking me….take a strattera cap up the ass shithead…extreme ocular irritant ought to make your goddamn asshole go bloato and spurt bloody yellow spunk…i am in a fuckin mood now…yeah shitty day at work…fuck them all…drink some more

14. Tash says:

Hey TAP,
    Wow that was a great April Fool’s joke!!! I was shocked myself at first..
    I have a question.
    I’m a first year Bio major and originally had intended to complete a bachelor’s because I really just didn’t know what I wanted to do. I am really interested in medicine and health care, actually a little obsessed.
    I’m really thinking about doing a BSN program. I like knowing it’s a career path, have options, and it’s health care. But I do think being a doctor would be really cool too, diagnosing and treatment plans. Either way I promise to not make wacko antibiotic dosages!
    What’s your opinion?
    I guess you could just post your opinion on the site.. I’m sure some other people might be interested in your response. Nurse V Med school.
    Keep up the great humor! =]

15. Man…we rock!
    This should go on hoaxipedia — It’s real!

16. KDUBZ says:

FUCKING BRILLIANT!! Honestly, I thought something was strange, because lets worry about stupid physicans, nurses, patients, insurance companies first…then when these problems are solved we can go after each other. I know in the past I have offered to buy you a beer….now I owe you guys a shot as well!!! Amazing, just amazing. Well Done!

17. Hey, guys, could I please sub-title my blog in the comparative form of the adjective, i.e., “The Angrier Pharmacist?”