For all of you out there who thought that my posts yesterday was an April fools joke, guess again. Its real.
I must say, all of this was TAestP’s idea. We started planning this close to a month ago. However the part about me getting him fired was 100% pure asshole me.
However there was one causality of war in this whole setup. On 3/17 The Blonde Pharmacist made a post about Angry vs The Angriest. I must say, both TAestP and myself used that as a springboard to setup what we pulled yesterday. I mean her timing was so delicious cake-like that Angriest emailed me asking if I had something to do with it. Blonde, we’re sorry that your post made it appear to ignite the war between us. If you’re in my neck of the woods I’ll buy you a beer or give you a lapdance or something.
So, if you’re one of those people who got all huffy and insulted about what I “did” to TAestP, settle down, the next few days are sure to get you all fired up when I continue to rant about pharmacy life.
Props to TAestP for the idea, and to the 50+ people who commented outing it as an april fools joke whom I did not publish (but will soon).
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.