For your information (and morbid curiosity), the “other med” was some lisinopril. A whopping $6 worth of medication and although will not give the “buzz” that the vicodin and soma cocktail will give you, will obviously prolong your meaningless life.
I don’t even know why I put up with crap like this. However at least this was only blood pressure medications and not antibiotics (or their child’s asthma medication). If you want to screw yourself over by loading up on pain pills thats fine, however don’t subject your kids to your dependence and problems.
- Paying the PBM’s to service them.
- Im dreaming of a Crackhead Christmas.
- SOMABOTS, TRANSFORM!
- A pharmacist example for non-pharmacists.
- Trying to not kill your patients.
- An open letter to my patients.
- The FDA obviously hates the public and needs to lay off the crack pipe.
- How to make your pharmacy career less painful.