Hi Pharmacists/Doctors/Students/General Public
As you can see, the site has changed a bit to add some new features.
- You can actually create an account/login to the site for commenting. Doing so will (or should) make your comments appear automatically (vs me having to approve them). If you are a frequent commenter, this should make your life a ton easier. If spammers hijack this i’ll turn it off though. 🙁 Sign-in page link is in upper right sidebar.
- Site search works again (hooray!).
- Soon you will be able to subscribe to individual entries, so you will get email notification when someone else comments (vs having to check a bunch to see if there are any new comments).
- As always, you can get email notification when a new post is made via the usual menu —> that way.
- I have a bunch of questions mailed to me for “Ask the Angry Pharmacist”. Be patient and i’ll get to them. About 50 of you emailed me the first day.
- If you have a topic you wish for me to bitch about, feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and i’ll see what I can do. I always like to trash on Pharmacy School classes.
- I’ve been contemplating putting ads on the site to help pay for the hosting (or a “buy me booze” paypal button to donate to the site), but I’m still sorta mulling this over. Suggestions?
Be on the lookout for a nice hefty rant about how we are all going to get screwed over the first of the year.